Glimpes of My Life in Pictures

Monday, December 24, 2007

Greetings!

I would like to extend to you a warm greeting and special welcome to my blog. I am honored and at the same time humbled to share with you glimpes of my life. As I have come to realize how small and insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things, I have also come to appreciate how precious we all are in the eyes of God. As I have wandered through meandering paths of this fleeting life, searching and discovering who I am, the purpose of my life and learning to love those around me, I have come to know that to serve God, I must serve others. And this has been my life, giving with no thought of receiving, embracing those most needy of love, and loving to the extreme, knowing that love would not be returned. This is what Christ did. He taught that the two greatest commandments are to love God with all of our heart, with all of our mind and with all of our soul, and the second being to love our neighbor as ourselves. This is what Christ did; and this is what I must do. I invite you to browse my blogs; the links are here to the right under the title of Glimpes of My Life. Among other things, you will see some of my writings, journals, resume and other blogs. I would like to ask you to keep in mind that this is a work in progress; and I am, by no means, a professional. I am just one who would like to share a portion of my life with those around me. With this in mind, enjoy your reading. And I humbly ask you to keep me in your prayers.

With a Warm Embrace,
Juan David De Jesus

No comments: